PDA

View Full Version : Pull yer fingers out!

dave415
10-03-2008, 12:15 PM
C'mon garrison.

I enjoy watching your progress from afar , and have been happy to see your progress mirroring ours (except towards the end of vanilla WOW where you guys and girls leaped ahead)

But you seem to be stuck on old man Kael. Interested to hear what the problem is, once you get weapons down before phase 3 then it's pretty much a kill (phase 3 takes a bit of mastering to be fair)

Don't know how you arrange your tanks for this one , but we always used main tank on Sanguinar and tanked him to the right of Kael , while tellonicus was to the left and the nasty caster lass at the bottom of the room.

So come on folks , pull your fingers out and let me read about a garrison kael kill , MH and BT are imense fun , and teh first 6 fights you have there (Rage,Anatheroron, Kaz Goral, Najentus, Supremus and Shade ) are going to seem like Hogger compared to Kael.

Took down Archimonde last night for the first time, immense fight and along with Kael one of the few Voice coms moments to compare with our first Ragnaros kill when I was in TOG.

So go and get yourselves a piece of MH/BT , once you get there you won't look back.

Christa
10-03-2008, 12:31 PM
Hey Ulloh,
at the moment we are killing all but shield/axe before phase 3. We've managed to get to ~54% into phase 4 last week, and are aiming for the kill tomorrow.
Im sure plenty of us are more then eager to get SSC/TK behind us and move to new content :).
Grats on the Archimonde kill.

dave415
10-03-2008, 01:28 PM
We had a feral tank axe behind the main body of weapons so it got some of the AOE , then had all single target ranged dps take it out (hunters + SP) Also having a couple

Like we were I would imagine that you guys and girls are well over geared for it now , and you wouldn't believe the difference it makes to see the last weapon fall before teh advisors spawn.

I used to take the shield over towards sanguinar with me and it would fall and I would loot it just as he came back to life.

Also getting the staff down (and allocating a rogue to kick staff and mace) fast saved a lot of raid healing. Needless to say tankadins are awesome at weapon time , I used to take sword and shield , whilst mace, daggers and staff would generally be on teh tankadin (hunter takes bow and 2 hunters put bow down fast anyway)

solaria
10-03-2008, 03:56 PM
/hug ulloh:D

Christa
12-03-2008, 09:35 AM
Finger pulled out..... check!

Dalierin
12-03-2008, 10:21 AM
Gz on the kill, now it should go quite easy 3 from each hyjal/bt

Angro
12-03-2008, 10:29 AM
Ah, we first need to get more people attuned to MH.... like me for instance!... :)

Grats uz :)

dave415
12-03-2008, 12:49 PM
Nice one!

Now it gets interesting for you folks, you will soon realise just how horrible SSC and TK are in comparrison with what you have to come.

Najentus is just a check to see if TS/Vent is working
Supremus is a check to see if any raiders are blind
Shade of Akama is a check to make sure you have an internet connection

Rage is a check to see if you are blind or if you have forgotten to bring healers
Anatheron is a check to see if you have bought more than one tank

Kaz Goral and Terron are the first interestingly difficult fights, and neithe rof those are particularly tough.

Archimonde is a different ketle of fish altogether, as is bloodboil (too hard for tanks!!!!!)

Christa
12-03-2008, 12:54 PM
Najentus is just a check to see if TS/Vent is working
Supremus is a check to see if any raiders are blind
Shade of Akama is a check to make sure you have an internet connection

Lol, Ulloh. Remember MC days? "STAND IN THE RED CIRCLE"... and the ever populair "LOOOOOT THE DOGGYYYYY!"
Im sure we'll be able to wipe a few times Garrison Style (tm). :grin:

Dalierin
12-03-2008, 01:07 PM
well, as I'm playing a healer nowadays I have to say that now starts the healing frenzies :D

I personally kinda hate hyjal, well its not too bad anymore as we oneshot bosses there but its nice when you get to azgalor for example. Clear 20 min trash -> boss -> oh, it actually hit that much -> wipe -> Clear 20 min trash -> boss -> oh, the fire actually hurts that much -> wipe -> Clear 20 min trash and so on :D and the trash there is not walk in the park either at the start.

But on the other hand, its more rep. :D

addition: have to add my personal favorite, wipe on 7th or 8th wave of trash :D

Dalierin
12-03-2008, 02:17 PM
you revoked my other than public forums rights :P well, I guess it was due time.

Pharazon
12-03-2008, 02:21 PM
Nah, I'm titting around with various forums permissions now :)

Dalierin
13-03-2008, 09:54 AM
ah great :D all my 1950 earlier posts were not in vain