PDA

View Full Version : Just a hi

Deadpeterpan
29-12-2007, 07:05 AM
Who was that Human shadow priest named Manda btw ?

sorry i pwnd you in a duel when we came to iron forge :>

for the horde ....

Damarrus
29-12-2007, 11:28 AM
ehh.. grats on your epeen+1 whoever you are. Now Manda has a fanboi already, when do I get mine?! >=/

AnachromY
29-12-2007, 07:55 PM
So I take it you sign up to every guild website that you gank a member of? lol how bored you must be!

Betrayal
29-12-2007, 08:58 PM
So I take it you sign up to every guild website that you gank a member of? lol how bored you must be!

Horde's are always bored;)

Cordelia
29-12-2007, 10:08 PM
hehe this was loads of fun.. Deadpeterpan is cool. him and a few of his hoody m8s were rading IF and Deep Run. I just followed em about for ummmm rather a long time. Had a conversation via /me's but Bliz kinda fixed it so you can only use the prebuilts.

Finally when they left IF (via the front door) I got a chance to dule em. Either i miss selected the target or somehow it happened during the fight (or maybe there is some way to "fix it" eg canceling the dule almost as soon as it starts) but i finally got pvp tagged and his two friends just had to get me then.

Still, not to be put off by bad form, I rezed ontop of my corpse and had a few quality moments with Deadpeterpan. and a couple of dules at the foot of IF ramp.

Manda :D

Official Christmas hugg a hoody rep

Maznafein
31-12-2007, 11:39 AM
C'mon, man. I think it's cool that they show up here and talk a little. I'm getting sick and tired of emoting stuff to these guys. :)