PDA

View Full Version : How Goes It?

Spooks
10-04-2012, 12:35 AM
Hi all. How is it going these days? Hope your all having fun killing dragons and the like? A little bird told me even Zengi was back raiding again (presumably saving you all with heals and not trying to go all stabby stabby like the MC/BWL days)?! Have you killed Deathchin yet? Hopefully the tier sets are stylish enough.

Any exciting non-wow stuff to report?

I've been having lots of fun myself these past few months, having just completed work on a couple of short films which are headed to various festivals and contests. The most recent one was completed in just three weeks! Technology these days is making it a lot easier to create high quality content in a short space of time. I just saw one of my films projected digitally on a 15 foot screen which was a real thrill. I learned to compose and produce orchestral music for my films, too; which has lead to me writing and recording a bit of a psychedelic chamber-pop album which will be coming out online in a few months!

vPu2ytVyNGA

I haven't had much time for gaming lately, but I'd love to play some games with you guys again in the future. Maybe GW2 or something else? Free free to come on down to our TeamSpeak.